Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Onyx Hotel Tour [HQ mp3]


Here is the HQ mp3 of Britney's The Onyx Hotel Tour. It is extremely good quality and I recommend you to download it. It will be uploaded in 4 zipped parts. The first 3 parts have 5 songs and the 4th one has only 3. Enjoy!

Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3
Download Part 4
Me Against the Music (Onyx Hotel Studio Version)



Track list:

Part 1
Toxic
Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)
Boys (The Co-ed Remix)
Showdown
(You Drive Me) Crazy (Remix)

Part 2
...Baby One More Time (Cabaret Remix)
Oops!... I Did it Again (Jazz Remix)
Band Skit
Everytime
The Hook Up

Part 3
I'm a Slave 4 U
Shadow
Touch of My Hand
Breathe On Me
Outrageous

Part 4
(I Got That) Boom Boom
Britney's Fake Goodbye
Me Against the Music

No comments:

Post a Comment