Tuesday, August 14, 2007

'Dream Within a Dream' Tour ~ mp3


Here is the mp3 of Britney's successful Dream Within a Dream Tour.
The quality is not HQ, but 5.1 Stereo. It's still pretty good quality :)
Unfortunately, I'm missing the I'm a Slave 4 U file.
The files are all in a zip file, so it's easier for you guys to download.
If I find the HQ, I WILL post it for you guys. Enjoy!
Thanks/Comments Are Appreciated

Tracklist:
01. Oops... I Did It Again (Rock N Roll Version)
02. (You Drive Me) Crazy (Remix)
03. Overprotected
04. Music Box Medley
05. Boys
06. Stronger
07. I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman
08. I Love Rock 'N' Roll
09. What It's Like To Be Me
10. Lonely
11. Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know
12. Anticipating
13. I'm a Slave 4 U *Not Included*
14. ...Baby One More Time (Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment