Monday, August 30, 2010

Mystery new sound to Amy Winhouse


Amy Winehouse’s producer but she doesn’t still know that what her new album will sound would she like.

Mark Ronson has worked with Amy on her breakthrough album ‘Back in Black’ in 2006, he said currently while he live in the studio with the troubled singer and they recorded a song together for a soundtrack, he doesn’t know anything about how her eagerly anticipated third record will sound. Mark explained: “We did a song together about six weeks ago for a Quincy Jones soundtrack.

“She came up onstage with my band at London’s 100 Club last week and we did ‘Valerie’. She’s a friend. But I don’t know anything about her next album, turely.”

He added to Q magazine: “Oh man … I mean, ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’? ‘Waiting For A Girl Like You’? I wouldn’t actually know how to do it any other way. They don’t make anymore. Something 25 years old and up always sounds better to me. I call that Lenny Kravitz Disease but older stuff is a little better.”

Mark's third album, 'Record Collection' recorded under the name Mark Ronson & The Business Intl will be released on September 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment