Sunday, May 1, 2011

Amy Winehouse advised to this goddaughter "too cheesy"

Amy Winehouse advised to this goddaughter "too cheesy" or even like Pavarotti when he recorded his new album.

The British singer to help record in 2009 when she issued her first career start in the Dionne Bromfield. The 15 year old record label has signed Amy, and now is back with a new release called "Good for the Soul" .

She explained every step of the way Amy has been with the way he wrote and recorded this LP has some valuable advice.

“Lyric wise, she told me, ‘You don’t want to be too cheesy, you don’t want to be like Steps.’ And I was like, ‘OK then!’ And she was like, ‘But you don’t want to be too classical like Pavarotti,’” Dionne laughed to Newsbeat.

“She’s just been a massive help and, I mean, she’s won five Grammys so I’m not going to say no to her. Always in the studio, if I needed help with a certain way of how to phrase things she’d always be there to help me.”

Dionne taught Amy how her voice before recording hot tracks like this that I have discussed for some songs. Dionne asked him what his heir, the not always agree with but finally admits to Amy was usually right.

The star explained, “When it came to actually singing the songs she’d be like, ‘I think you should do this riff in it.’ And I’d saying, ‘Really?’ So I’d do it and not really like it and she’d say, ‘Listen to it back, five times.’ And after I listened to it back I did like it, so she was a massive help”.

No comments:

Post a Comment