Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Hot photo, Jennifer Lopez in Vanity Fair magazine


Some women who split from their husbands end up turning to dating websites to advertise their availability. This hot photo was taken after jlo or Jennifer Lopez and marc anthony divorced.
But when you’re Jennifer Lopez, there’s far grander avenues you can take – notably posing almost undress in a top glossy magazine.


The star wore just a fur coat and high heels for the Vanity Fair photo-shoot as she showed the world she’s back on the market.

It’s barely two weeks since Miss Lopez, 42, separated from husband Marc Anthony.

The couple were married for seven years and have three-year-old twins.

It had been reported that Miss Lopez had tired of her singer husband’s controlling behaviour.

However, she insisted in September’s issue of Vanity Fair that the split was not an acrimonious one and Anthony would ‘always hold a special place in my heart’.

Miss Lopez said: ‘This was the hardest decision I’ve ever had to face.

'I really wanted this family to work. That was my biggest dream, and I worked hard at it.

‘Sometimes it doesn’t work – and that’s sad.

'But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love. It’s still my biggest dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment