Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'M A Celebrity babe Jessica-Jane Clement displays some fine melons


JJ Clement

Looking swell ... Jessica-Jane Clement poses in melon print bikini
 
The fruity beauty, 26, who hits screens in the Aussie jungle show tomorrow, said: "I love bikinis. I wear Brazilian ones, which are small on the bum. They might look skimpy."
She added as she took a dip in Queensland: "I've had a wax. I'm fully prepared!"
Jessica, who stars on BBC3's con- exposing show The Real Hustle, reckons she won't notice if meagre jungle rations shrink her 30E boobs. She said: "I don't wear bras, so I wouldn't be able to tell."
Well, we'll sure be sad if she swaps her melons for something more Clement-tiny!
Jessica-Jane Clement
Pink and perky ... curvy Jess makes splash in sea  Jayne Russell
Real Hustle
Scam-buster ... with The Real Hustle co-stars
Jessica-Jane Clement
Nice to sea you ... Jessica looks swell  Jayne Russell
Jessica-Jane Clement
Stunning ... Jessica works it for the camera  Jayne Russell
Jessica-Jane Clement
Taking a break ... Jessica-Jane Clement  Jayne Russell
Jessica-Jane Clement
All smiles ... Jess frolics on the beach Jayne Russell
Jessica-Jane Clement
Fun down under ... Jess looks stunning
 
Writen by : http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3931078/Can-you-spot-Jessica-Jane-Clements-melons.html

No comments:

Post a Comment