Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Bought 'Blackout'!!!

I really wanted to post this when I bought Britney's new album Blackout,
but I didn't have the time, but after 2 days, here's my story :)

So on Monday, at night, I called Walmart to ask when the album was
going to be available with them, and they said until Tuesday, at about 9 or 10am.
I had to go to school on Tuesday from 8am and after that I go straight to work,
getting off really late, so I didn't want to buy the album that late. So then I called
Target, but they were already closed. Finally, I called Hastings and asked about the cd,
and they said they were having a Spider-Man 3 release party, so they might close at
12:30am, and they were going to put Blackout on the shelves by 12am.
So I waited until 11:45pm to go to the store, and when I got there, there was hardly
anyone there (for the Spiderman release party), but then I asked a lady there when
were they putting up Blackout, and she said "Right Now". So I asked for 2 copies of it,
and she happily gave them to me, so I went to pay, and that was it :) I'm pretty sure
I was the first one to buy the album here where I live because I bought it before
12am, and the other stores were closed :) I also bought the iTunes version yesterday
with the music video, the bonus tracks, and the digital booklet.
So, how did u guys get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment