Friday, May 2, 2014

WHY I'M GO TRAVELLING TO BALI ISLAND????

because the island of Bali created by God as one of the island has many beautiful beaches, a picture of heaven on earth. The Balinese are very traditional, cool weather, good also for surfers and nature lovers photo, it could be for the purpose of a vacation with family, acquaintances, and who will carry out the wedding. Bali is also available in a range of 5 star hotels and others. if you want something new other than in Bali, I will take you away to feel the beauty of Indonesia in addition to beaches, mountains may be a natural, rustic, fresh fish and shrimp harvesting and direct burning to eat dinner, other people and other differences. I promise to assist and accompany you for my country. thank you
if you want to contact me either through email,
7 wonderfull beach in the bali island
  PADANG BAE BEACH
AMEDTULAMBEN

 
 CANDIDASA


 DREAMLAND




 SANUR




 LOVINA



 LEGIAN SEMINYAK

2.

No comments:

Post a Comment