Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Important Blog News!!

Alright you guys, here is the deal: I started college and just started working,
which means that I will have less time to post Britney stuff. I will start to post
stuff late at night, so maybe once you see it here, it might have been posted in
other sites first. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE BLOG!! I really don't want
to closethe blog because I have a lot of fun providing Britney stuff for you guys,
and I'mstarting to get used to it everyday :)

Now, about the Britney tracks being leaked. I decided to post them in the
blog because according to Ubritney, a reliable source, has said that they are
really demos. This does not mean that I will be posting her OFFICIAL album tracks.
I'm posting the leaked demos because we haven't had new songs for about 3 years already.
It's like if we're getting 2 albums in 2 months :)

Also, I really want you guys to comment on the posts I do. I mean, a lot of people
visit the site, but I only get up to 2 comments on the posts. I really do spend time posting
for you guys, and I would really APPRECIATE you guys posting your opinions. I want
to know if you guys like what's going on, or if you don't. It really isn't going to take a
lot of your time to do this favor for me :)

*I wish you guys love the blog, and I do my best to provide it for all you Britney fans*

No comments:

Post a Comment