Monday, September 10, 2007

MTV VMAs 2007


>>Download Audio<<


Alright you guys, here is a good quality video of Britney's cool performance yesterday
at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards live from Las Vegas. She performed a
medley of Trouble, and her HOT sexy single Gimme More. If you guys wanna see
some HQ pictures from the performance last night, check out BreatheHeavy's photo
album by clicking here. As soon as I get the High Quality video of the performance,
I will post it in the blog :)


Now I wanna give my opinion on Britney's performance last night. Personally, I think she
did an AMAZING job for that fact that she was really tense and nervous. I mean, she had
to perform in front of millions, including friends, family, neighbors, critics, media, etc. This
was her first live televised performance since 2004. Now, you also know that her heel was
broken during her performance, so she wasn't able to dance with a lot of energy. And as
you read on my last post, Britney was furious because of what the 'comedian' Sarah Silverman
said about her babies.


I know that the media is already critizing Britney for las night, but why her fans.
Don't her so-called 'fans' understand what Britney has been going through?
Instead of dissing her and stuff, you should be proud that she STILL got in front
of millions and did the performance. This isn't the only performance she is going
to do. Her album is going to be the GREATEST album released, and her
next performances are going to be HOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment