Monday, September 3, 2007

New Britney Songs!!


>>Links Removed<<

Well you guys, here are 4 new songs that have been leaked. I can't imagine why they are
starting to leak new Britney songs, but I've read that someone from Jive is doing it.
I guess they want to promote new Britney music for everyone to be ready for the
comeback. I just hope that these songs aren't included in the album because then we'll
get NEW and MORE songs :) Anyways, enjoy these songs
because they are amazing!!! I posted them in the order I liked them!
Enjoy!

The Real Deal About the New Leaked Tracks
According to reports, the new Britney tracks that leaked today
(except Everybody) all appeared on a demo CD that was recorded in 2005 for
The Original Doll album. Because the songs won't be used, Jive records decided to
send them to different sources so they'd leak them and this way, make good promotion
for Brit's new album by giving a preview of the new sound she's going for and to also give
fans something to listen to until the new record is out. About 18 more demos are said to
become available throughout the week.

Credit: Ubritney

No comments:

Post a Comment