Saturday, July 21, 2007

Britney Spears: Live From Wembley Stadium


Well you guys, here is the Oops!... I Did it Again Tour that Britney did
back in 2000. The concert is in one big file, and the quality is really good.
Instead of Mediafire, Megaupload was used because it was the only server
that holds 500MB. Thanks to Felipe from iPod Videos & More for the iPod Version
of the Concert. Enjoy!

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. (You Drive Me) Crazy
3. Stronger
4. What U See (Is What U Get)
5. From the Bottom of My Broken Heart
6. What Would You Do to Meet Britney?
7. Born to Make You Happy
8. Lucky
9. Sometimes
10. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know
11. Band Interlude
12. The Beat Goes On
13. Don't Go Knockin' On My Door
14. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
15. Dancers Intro
16. ...Baby One More Time
17. Oops!...I Did It Again
18. Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment