Friday, July 13, 2007

Britneys Xmas Album

Reports say Spears’ LP will be out in December to fill your pop stockings, though Pink’s not helping….
Britney Spears first album post rehab-breakdown-hair shaving is scheduled for release this Christmas.
According to The Star she’ll bring out a new album before the end of 2007 along with fellow divas Jennifer Lopez and Dido.
Britney has been working with producers including Ne-Yo, Swizz Beats, Nate Hills and Pharrell Williams.
Fellow star Pink though will not be helping on the record. Despite writing for other singers she said: "I do think she's crazy enough to do one of my songs."
"But it's very hard for me to let go of my songs and the only people I write for are real singers - not that she's not a real singer, but she's more of an entertainer."
The 25 year old has had many personal battles recently but obviously wants to get her career back on track.

Sources: MTV / TNT / BritneyExperts

No comments:

Post a Comment