Monday, July 2, 2007

Important News!!


Hey Everyone! First of all I want to thank all of you guys for visiting
Britney Spears iPod & More all the time. Unfortunately, I have some bad news
regarding the Britney & Kevin: Chaotic videos. First of all, the videos are the
TV Version and they were good quality, but they were NOT high quality. The
videos I was able to get were not complete, and the audio was terrible. I know I
shouldn't have put up the special until I was COMPLETELY satisfied with the quality
and I knew it was going to be put up in the blog. I apologize for any incoveniance I
may have caused, and I feel really, really bad for not being able to upload the videos.
Any of you guys that really wanted the videos, I will do my best to look for the
HQ Version and uploading them to the site for you guys.
Thank you all once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment