Monday, July 23, 2007

Slim K Blogs About New Britney Music Video

On the evening of July 18th 2007 (my Birthday ), I've recieved a last minute call if I'd participate on a Secret Music Video shoot??
I agreed to it, since they said it's going to be for a Major International Artist .. worth my time and experience... let's say curiosity drove me into this particular Project, as I arrived to the crime scene (the set, which was at downtown Artist Space, I've been there before last year for Vernissage TV) ... I found Security... Paparazzi's .. Cops .. etc...
Well it turned out to be for "THE" first Music Video in two years for BRITNEY SPEARS Comeback ... an unheard... unreleased track .. which title I can NOT reveal yet!
I was quite impressed and surprised by the song ... definitely a Club-Banger, a jaw-dropper, absolutly catchy hook .. and it's NOT "Get Back" or "Topix" or whatever it's been written allover the NET so far .. it's a fresh, new, tight style I haven't heard from Britney before ...
Due to a confidentiality agreement, my professional views and respect from an Artist to an Artist - I'm NOT going to spill any beans here, can't tell details.. SORRY!
During the shoot yesterday July 19th allday till the am hours ... i have to admit that I myself couldn't get enough of it .. I think it's going to be HOT and get's the Spears back on track!
I was never a big Spears fan (I'm a bit Ol'School in that departement).. but I followed her journey for quite sometime .. actualy since her debut...
What can I say .. if this song reaches the airwaves .. or the clubs.. hold on to your bottles and glasses ;o))
She seemed to enjoy the shoot (I admired her persistency and dedication for getting the scenes done over and over..til she was pleased)
The theme had lots of passion, party, great energy, dancing, sex, sex..sex...and sex.. oh and fun!
The Project is NOT completed yet and is planned to continue shooting next week ... I'm already asked/ and confirmed to be part of it .. again.. and looking forward to finish this...
Peace & Love
SLIM K

Sources: BreatheHeavy / Slim K's
Myspace blog

No comments:

Post a Comment