Monday, October 1, 2007

Important 'Reposting' Blog News!!

Alright you guys, I know many of you requested me to repost
Britney videos in the blog. I told you guys about 2 months or something
ago that soon I would repost videos, well... the time has finally come :)
Since there are no new Britney videos (except for her new music video that
soon is going to come out), I will only be repost videos you guys want.
I might be posting mp3s, or something similar too. Since I won't have the time
to check every video posted on the blog, you guys are going to have to help me.

There will be a new Cbox so you guys can post what videos I need to repost.
Just write it down, and I will repost it for you. That will make it much easier.
That way, I'll only post the videos you guys need, and not have to repost
EVERYTHING again :) But there is a little problem. Some of the performances
posted in the blog I might not have because they were only a 1 time thing,
or they could have been erased from my computer. I had a problem with it,
and hopefully, none of the videos you guys want got erased. But still,
request them and I will do anything I can to get them for you :)

In honor of Britney's new fragrance Believe, the Cbox will be green and pink :)
Also, if you guys already told me on the original Cbox what to repost,
PLEASE put it in the new Cbox again, so I'm sure ;) Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment