Friday, October 5, 2007

'Gimme More' ~ Music Video

UPDATE: LINK HAS BEEN FIXED (AGAIN) :)
INSTEAD OF MEDIAFIRE, I USED ZSHARE

IT FINALLY ARRIVED!!! Here is the iPod Version of Britney's hot new single, Gimme More.
Honestly, I really like the video and she looks absolutely beautiful!!! Like many fans,
I wanted the part where she is dressed to a funeral, but even thought the video's
concept is simple, it's still really good. I hope you guys don't start dissin her because
of the video. There's also a rumor that this is only a promo from iTunes, but on britney.com
they are promoting this same video. So maybe this really is the OFFICIAL music video :)

The iPod Version I'm posting is not the iTunes HQ video. I did buy the video
on iTunes, but I will NOT post that one. I'm posting a very, very good quality, but
if you guys want the HQ one, PLEASE buy it on iTunes. Let's support our
Queen of Pop!!! We Love You Brit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment