Monday, October 8, 2007

My Opinion...


Alright you guys, I wanna give my opinion on the whole Gimme More video.
As you guys know, the video that premiered today on TRL today was the same video
we saw on Friday, that many people were convinced it was the iTunes version,
or the director's cut, but it ended up being the OFFICIAL video. I am really
happy for this video because Britney looks absolutely beautiful, and she looks
fuckin' HOT!!! Like many fans, I did want something more, and was waiting for
the other version, but still, I really love this video.

I think that we are responsible for all the supposed "disappointments" we've
been getting. We made a lot of "hype" for the VMAs, and now for the music video.
We are the ones who are coming up with "We Want This...". Britney NEVER
said that the part we saw of her in the "funeral" outfit was going to make it
into the video. I mean, a lot of parts that are recorded don't make it to the final
cut. I too wanted that part, but what if it happened and we didn't like it? We
should be proud of Britney for what she put into the video, and for her talent.
She is going through many things. She can't do an awesome video if inside
she is feeling really bad. When she did the other amazing videos she wasn't
going through ANYTHING that she is going through now.

Before we think of dissin her, we should think of her as a human being.
She has done so much for all of us. She has entertained us with her performances,
her videos, her music, and talent. Now is when we have to support
and love her. 'nough said.... :)

* Credit for Pic: HeyBritney *

No comments:

Post a Comment