Saturday, October 27, 2007

Update... Finally!

Update
Finally you guys, after ONE WEEK, I finally am able to update
today. I want to apologize for not updating this whole week,
and to those of you that got mad at me for not doing so, its alright,
that just means that you enjoy my blog :) Also, I want to let you guys
know, for those who are confused, I AM NOT a chik, I'm a guy.
You might have thought I was a girl because I love Britney, or might
think I'm gay because I like her, but I'm not. Britney has many
straight guy fans that love her :) And, I'm not trying to diss any of her gay
fans because I respect them ;)

Britney Spears News
I won't post any recent Britney news because a lot has happened
during this week with her career, and her custody battle, and that
will take a lot to post. I really do want to post everything, but I can't.
Hopefully, you already know everything that has happened so far ;)

The Onyx Hotel Tour
I will be posting the repost, hopefully, by Tuesday. Why Tuesday?
Because Britney's new album Blackout is released that day in
the U.S. I'm already getting ready to buy 2 cds at the store, and
1 in iTunes. Anyways, I'll try to post it on Tuesday, but if I don't,
I will post it this week. Like I said, I'll post a different tour
every week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment