Saturday, October 6, 2007

So I got back from work, at 9pm, and I visted my usual Britney Spears fansites.
I was shocked when I read that 10 new Britney songs had been leaked.
And also, I found out that Britney's new video Gimme More, made it to #1 in iTunes :)
Unfortunately, I WILL NOT post the leaked Britney songs on the blog, but you could
listen to them in the IMEEM on the blog!!! All I have to say, is that they are AMAZING!!!
If these songs didn't make it into the album, just imagine how better the ones in the
album will be :)

New Britney Spears Leaked Songs
1. Fillin' Me Up
2. Sugarfall
3. Love Is A State Of Grace
4. Radar
5. Stupid Things
6. Let Go
7. When You Gonna Pull It
8. A Song About U
9. Get Back
10. Kiss You All Over
11. We Can Do It (Get Naked)

No comments:

Post a Comment